-
April 2nd, 2006, 02:06 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi from Munich, Germany,
I own a pair of Altec 604D loudspeakers (along with Altec N-1600-B) which had been part of the equipment of a well-known recording studio in the 1960's. The speakers are built into two boxes of massive wood (42"x30"x25").
As I'm not knowledgable about audio equipments, can anyone give me some idea of the aproximately value of these speakers?
Thanks a million! Martin
-
April 2nd, 2006, 02:21 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Hi Martin-
I can't vouch for the European market- but on Ebay in the US a pair of 604's will typically bring $1000-1400 US.
It's nice you have the crossovers. Some buyers may not want the boxes, just the speakers. Might be worth while if you ship just the speakers to consider having them professionaly packed. i think you'll find many buyers willing to pay the extra.
I realize there's quite a range in that price- it depends on a number of factors such as wow many bidders, condition, end luck. If you Ebay them post lots of pictures- people love pictures. Good luck.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks